Sunday 24 August 2014

Vegan "Ice Magic" (chocolate hardening sauce)

Guys. Remember ice magic? That stuff you used to pour on your ice cream or frozen desserts and it would go all hard and crunchy and delicious and it was the love of our lives? But so full of processed crap and no good for us?

Well, I have a version that will make your mind, body and soul sing (I don't call myself feedingmindbodysoul on instagram for nothing, hehe)

SUPER EASY. Super tasty.


Pictured: The "ice magic" on top of Sticky Date nana ice cream. Recipe in index for this one. 


Ingredients:

Melted loving earth chocolate (depending on how much you want to make, I used 2-3 squares for this one)
A tablespoon of coconut oil (would need more for more sauce, or less for less sauce)

Method:
Melt the chocolate (whatever chocolate you are using, doesn't have to be L.E. but it is my favourite hehe) until almost entirely melted (still in tact) and then add the coconut oil and stir/ combine until it is mixed together thoroughly, then quickly add to whatever you are using it for. It will eventually harden and be amazing.

Enjoy that, eat it all up and smile for me baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment