Monday 9 June 2014

Acai "nana ice cream" recipe


I am an acai addict… I love everything acai. So refreshing and fruity, I have a problem I think… can’t stop won’t stop. Acai bowls are becoming more and more popular too, so naturally after eating so many of them out and about at cafes I decided to make something acai-ish of my own. And behold! Not-quite-an-acai bowl-not -quite -an acai -nana -ice cream -thing.  But what was it? Delicious, that’s what it was.



Ingredients:

I used 5-6 frozen bananas cut into chunks but you can use as many or as few as you would like, depending on what consistency you want (feel free to add other frozen fruits too)
1 Amazonia Acai frozen pack
Almond milk?

Method:

Place frozen bananas and the acai sachet (after you have run it under hot water for a while and cut it open) into a blender and blend until smooth. Simple, right?

Toppings for this one were Loving Earth caramelized buckinis, Jts Coconut Essence coconut chips, goji berries and some fresh banana.

But top it with as much or as little as you would like! And enjoy the refreshing bowl of goodness before you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment