Monday 9 June 2014

A Personal Post


I spent the weekend back home with my family in Brisbane (long weekend that wasn't even that long), and I realised that I am so much happier and feel so much more carefree and joyful when I'm just in my family home. Without even doing anything but sit in my pyjamas and chat to my parents or my Sister or hug my dog (like in this photo), I'm the happiest I think I'll ever be.

I took my family for granted, I think, before I moved. And now I wish I was with them every day. As much as I love dancing and what this year so far has brought me, the dream would be even more amazing if it involved my family being closer. Alas, they are not. But at least it makes me so grateful for any time I get to spend with them.

So if you can, hug your Mum and your Dad and your siblings and never let your pet(s) go. Never forget to tell them how much you love and appreciate them. I know I won't.

Love to all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment